Cruisemiles - 2014 departures
Am happy to see back that I just receive my booking number for the Feb. Carnival
Was auction win and used extra miles from 2 cruises.
This is my 1st cruise with this company and the stress and problems was bad but they seem to be fixing it and hope everyone get ship.
The friend who recommended the site had been with them for several years he had sailed the sea 3 times he now book and join I did not agree with this but to get to the end result with less hassle if the membership work and they get *** working again then is good. So we both withdraw complaint
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "1. We was in a hit and run accident and almost missed the boat. 2.We got rear ended and the car that hit us decided to not pull over, so..."
- "I am not sure why so many bad reviews unless only people who had a bad experience take the time to write. Purchased first cruise package in Oct 2012. 1..."
- "I just got back from the WORST cruise experience of a lifetime aboard MSC. They booked a half charter to a group called "Cruise To the Edge" that included entertainment..."
- "So I am a female escort... and naturally backpage.com has the entire escort market monopolized. So I choose to do my business there. Before posting any ads on backpage I..."
- "I just finished complaining to the FCC and BBB and now I am voicing my problems here. I live in las vegas and have poor service, poor internet speed. poor..."
- "Purchased a vehicle and paid $400 more because it was listed as hands-free being one of the included features. A feature that I didn't mind having. I was prompted to..."
- "Absolutely horrible!! My wedding ring has spent more time in their "repair shop" than it has on my finger! Now I'm being told that they no longer manufacture my ring,..."
- "Blind Spot warning fails. I have provided a video and have taken their mechanic out while it was failing, but Nissan won't fix the problem. Dealership..."
- "i Was sent a package of 3 bathing suits. As you can see from the picture, one (flowered) is completely open in the back. The one top left comes in..."