Cancelled by Cruisemiles - Police investigating - GET IN TOUCH!

Issue not resolved

I have lost 3 cruises (and 2 lots of airfares) with this company. I reported the scam to the Essex police, and received an email at the end of last year that the case has been passed up to the Criminal Investigation Department (CID).

This email was genuine, and Chelmsford CID are investigating. Regardless of where you live PLEASE contact them:-

Telephone number: +44 (0)1245 212518

Email: warren.josephs@essex.pnn.police.uk

Ref: Cruisemiles

I am also building up a list of members so that we can keep in touch with each other: cancelledbycruisemiles@gmail.com

Let's see Richard Lester face justice. Thank you

(p.s. they are reading this site so anything you post is read by them)

d3ad291 review #470610
15 Helpful? 2
Had the same issue2 Comments104 Report
Had an experience with Cruisemiles?  Submit review about this company

May 30 Chelmsford, England

For those just facing that this Ponzi is failing please FORWARD YOUR COMPLAINTS AND PROOF TO
Martin Amundsen is in charge now of the investigation against cruisemiles.Please forward your info to.

May 28 Chelmsford, England

CID Reactive Chelmsford
North LPA Address: Chelmsford Police Station, New Street, Chelmsford, Essex, CM1 1NF Tel: 101 Ext. 420156 Email: 4098@essex.pnn.police.uk 3 QUESTIONS ARE ASKED FROM HIM: 1--tell me of your experience using cruisemiles?(the fact of what has occurred) 2--what is the financial lost you have been exposed to? I would maybe add for those who had paid flight and hotels if communication and time before cancelled cruises was not communicated. 3--Details of any cruises you have been on?(Booked thru cruisemiles). I would think that after this if concrete proof is needed as charges are being contemplated we will probably need to send all proof. Let's get this rubbish behind us...

May 24 Chelmsford, England

TRUTH WILL PREVAIL.LET'S MAKE SURE OF THAT AND FORWARD YOUR COMPLAINTS AND PROOF TO

TOMRULES99

May 23 Newfoundland, New Jersey

I HAVE ALSO BEEN TRYING TO USE MY CRUISE VOUCHERS/ CRUISEMILES SINCE 2011. I WAS FINALLY ABLE TO "SUCCESSFULLY BOOK A CRUISE" MAY 2013 FOR AUGUST 31 2014. THIS MONTH WHEN I CHECKED ON LINE, I SAW THAT MY CRUISE WAS DELETED WITHOUT REPLACEMENT. I WAS GIVEN MORE CRUISEMILES, BUT SO HAVE MANY OTHERS APPARENTLY. I AM NOW CONVINCED THAT I WILL NEVER SEE A CRUISE. I WOULD LIKE TO JOIN ANY AND ALL FRAUD ACTIONS AGAINST THIS COMPANY. MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS cameljoe@optonline.net

May 23 Chelmsford, England

Hi,Tomrules99,below is an email to martin Amundsen,he is in charge of the fraud investigation in Essex uk.it doesn't matter where your from you can email him and he will send you an email with all the info he wants and put in a legal format.the more people file,better chances he will be stopped and arrested.Sadly your story is very common...good luck....

May 22 Moncton, New Brunswick

NowTellMeWhatReallyHappened

May 21 Cincinnati, Ohio

Such an obvious scam. Whatever you do do not give this person your personal information or your bank information!

NotSailingKev

May 05 Cairns, Queensland

Has anyone received any feedback from Martin Amundsen?
First emailed a Stuart Mitchell at Essex Police back
in September 2013. Looks like the case has swapped desks
at least 3 times.

Apr 20

what gets me though is these cheap cruises he has on offers will be cancelled like the other hundreds end of last year, beginning of this year..I cannot for the life of me understand why the people on the CM site are so gullible :? :? :? :? :?

Apr 20

Well you have the "lord lester guarantee".These are the good cruise.He can't cancel these one's...lol...Many hundreds cancelled last year that he had us buy without him buying them?Do you think these are reserved,i bet you no way.Call the cruiseline and ask for a group under every cruisemiles aliases and there's no booking.He's booking us something that's not his to book thus making this charade illegal.A TA can't just take your money for a specific cruise without having it at least reserved,but RL will tell you he can,but he can't,i asked the cruiseline this specific question so the miles we bought was just to go around basic rules,that's it and of course he can give miles away like egg nog at Christmas,this is his currency and has no value(his terms and conditions). :roll
For people being gullible I really think people are cought just hoping to recoup something but RL plays with that.He likes his members beging and bowing as he's thy lord you know. :x

Born in the USA

Apr 19 Sarasota, Florida

How is it possible.Our Lord Lester has put a mile auction including free membership...lol...what does this mean?i thought most members had paid that so called blackmail fee.Now people are going to pay hundreds more for that?
Just to let you know Richard,the problem isn't the membership,it's the lack of cruises and lack of trust.people don't like you because you lie all the time and you think that because you post one liners every 3 weeks it makes you great and people will believe you put 20 hour days in this charade :? :? :roll

Apr 15

Poor Ron,still today defending and blaming members that are not passing 20 hour days waiting for a couple of cruises to pop up.You know the replacement cruises that haven't been replaced yet that have been delayed from November to dec 9th because of payment processing problems and this week we find out that they still were not processed and had to resubmit them...lol...is this serious.it was part of the excuse of the delay for the dec restart instead of oct or nov.remember?
Now in april,no replacement yet and the members having been cancelled paid in full cruises are still being blamed?
Thanks Ron for reminding us the few cruises that lasted what 7 hours for the 1 that was only for Australians and downloaded on the offers at midnight on our time...lol..wow,just wow! :x 3 cruises avail.and 2 of them are a joke.Who that joined cruisemiles would bother paying thousands in flights and hotels to take a 2 night cruise?? you Ron,maybe Yvonne?
Please get serious and put a drop of common sense in your biass rhetoric.. :sigh

Apr 16

I paid my fee,well I just paid for it...lol..even thow it was paid in December.At this point anyone who hasn't had a replacement should be given a heads up for a cruise in there respected region so the last of the so called 25,now I guess a few of us left can have a replacement and then at least we will feel a bit better that we haven't been scammed,because frankly it really feels that way,so last week I filed a complaint with the uk police.If I get a cruise I will remove my complaint but not the way it is now.
We bought a cruise,we had it in our bag,cruisemiles(Richard)came and took it back and now wants us to buy another one with none to buy?This is quite a mess.. :roll
Agree with the 2 offers that is ridiculous to think it's satisfied the masses except if you live close to florida. :roll

Apr 16

You don't understand.Richard is not interested to give replacement,he is interested in covering his a$$ to look good as a façade to keep him out of jail.If it looks like a few are cruising then he hopes the police will think all is ok.Problem is with the fee he kicked out many of us and kept the money.
you will notice that the new terms and conditions are a joke and the old term and conditions prior to nov 2013 have been changed a lot.Why I ask,leave the old one's there but change them so much that they aren't even close to what they were?
Those were not the terms prior to nov.2013.no way and the police will easily find them or members will give them to the police and this will show Richard did as usual and lied about them to cover himself.Rubbish ethics I tell ya!
Want to find the terms and conditions prior to nov2013 that were in place.go on web.archive.org type in cruisemiles.com and click on april 25th 2013.those were the real terms,so UK POLICE,GO ON THAT SITE.Now anybody trust Richard to not be a liar,you cannot defend this,no way!LIES ALL LIES

Apr 16

Wanted to add to my prior post.Go on web.archive.org and go on cruisemiles.com and then nov.5th 2012.Those are the terms and conditions when most of us bought our miles and cruises that were all cancelled at the time.my prior post is after march 2013 and most of us had bought our cruises and miles by that time.
So just to show how many times he changed the terms to fraud us all,or should I say to tip the balance on his side so he would be covered from giving us anything after we paid of course.
now those that are thinking about joining,look at the terms and conditions that are in effect now.you have a better chance to win the jackpot at your local casino. :x

0 0

Apr 08 Sydney, New South Wales

The offers and auctions now are few a fare between, totalling 6 in all…I have never seen this on CM before…I guess they are dwindling out now…wish they would close the site down..I can't believe there are still followers who are so blind that they can't see.

Apr 08

I would like to congratulate Ray who won a cruise just paying 4 times the actual price in miles.But as it's the only cruise having been booked in the last month,we have to have blinders on to not see that cruisemiles is booming.Come on people don't you see that Richard's is working like *** to save his business...(sarcasm off)...lol.. :roll :grin :grin :grin

Born in the USA

Apr 08 Sarasota, Florida

Cruisemiles,
We will lie and ignore you for years,cheat you out of your money,cancel your cruises, leave you hanging and after all that we will still expect a big THANKS from those few chosen to have a cruise that have after all the delays paid more than anywhere else on the planet. :? :? :? :x
would be quite a ridiculous business model if it wasn't what cruisemiles has become.

Apr 08

he has now put up 4 new offers, I knew he would do this to keep them dangling…what a cunning ***.

Apr 08

Those in 2016 are all good.All know the thousand cancelled last year and early this year was a one off problem.By the time the dates come up for these hopefully he'll be in jail!
He must be paying for the new one's with all the money he's getting from the auctions... :grin :grin :grin oh wait....they aren't selling any are they and have you seen the price now at 9 million miles for a 3000$ cruise so that makes them very pricy but hey that's the plan.no more deals I guess.People are staying with cruisemiles for the fantastic customer service. :roll

1-20 of 104 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Cruisemiles.
Filing a new complaint about
×