Cruisemiles - Now cm lists the cancelled cruises in " previous offers"
Unbelievable ! Ron is advising cross cm who like the rest of us , haven't had a replacement cruise or our money back , to look in previous offers " to see what you may of missed"
Lo. & behold nearly all the cancelled cruises are there!
These people are truly horrible human beings - do not invest 1cent in their scam.
It's beyond belief that Richard Lester and his stinking agents . All of whom have made a profit haven't been arrested yet!
Guys there will be people who say don't be horrible etc . Iam only speaking the truth . I paid good money for miles which were traded on Cruisemiles for a specific cruise on a specific date in a specific class of stateroom. I would not of purchased the miles for any other reason . Our cruise was cancelled without notice - worthless miles put back into account and that was it ! The ship sailed . I would like my £ 2k back . I don't want the vague promise of an iffy cruise some 2 years ahead . I'd waited 18 months for the cancelled cruise. To say I'm depressed, distraught and angry is an understatement .
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "The morally bankrupt *** man who supposedly has no $$, credit maxed out and no $$ for cruises continues to live a life loaded with luxury. Driving around in..."
- "Recently took a cruise with 19 other people on Celebrity Cruises.. got to our cabin there was blood on the toilet seat, *** on the shower curtain and human hair..."
- "After being a loyal, committed employee with CCL of 8 years, recently I was awarded a new contract on the "Miracle', set out to sail from Longbeach, CA for 6..."
- "I have recently bought ticket from edream to Marakkech and and was quoted approx 143 with no edream fees but when i went to payment screen they have charged apprx..."
- "David Hirst is a barrister who works for a law firm in London called 5RB. In my opinion, this law firm is not ethical and places self-interest and the interests of..."
- "BEWARE! www.schooloftrade.com & www.sidewaysmarkets.com is a scam and Joseph James is a fraud now desperately trying to cover up for years of deceit and lies. SOT has recently updated their..."
- "Ordered a Money Tree with a manicured Feng Shui look, what was received was a plant that was too big for the container. It was not planned into the container...."
- "had a very important tim sensitive package shipped via UPS, not my choice, and it never arrived on time, it was left behind at their los angeles facility and on..."
- "So this is the second time I've rented from this enterprise in statesboro first time I had no issue other than them not honoring my AAA discount but that was..."