2K views 104 comments

I have lost 3 cruises (and 2 lots of airfares) with this company. I reported the scam to the Essex police, and received an email at the end of last year that the case has been passed up to the Criminal Investigation Department (CID).

This email was genuine, and Chelmsford CID are investigating. Regardless of where you live PLEASE contact them:-

Telephone number: +44 (0)1245 212518

Email: warren.josephs@essex.pnn.police.uk

Ref: Cruisemiles

I am also building up a list of members so that we can keep in touch with each other: cancelledbycruisemiles@gmail.com

Let's see Richard Lester face justice. Thank you

(p.s. they are reading this site so anything you post is read by them)

Review about: Cancellation Of Cruises.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $3000
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Cruisemiles?

Comments

Chelmsford, England, United Kingdom #822125

For those just facing that this Ponzi is failing please FORWARD YOUR COMPLAINTS AND PROOF TO

Martin Amundsen is in charge now of the investigation against cruisemiles.Please forward your info to.

CID Reactive Chelmsford

North LPA Address: Chelmsford Police Station, New Street, Chelmsford, Essex, CM1 1NF Tel: 101 Ext.420156 Email: 4098@essex.pnn.police.uk 3 QUESTIONS ARE ASKED FROM HIM: 1--tell me of your experience using cruisemiles?(the fact of what has occurred) 2--what is the financial lost you have been exposed to?

I would maybe add for those who had paid flight and hotels if communication and time before cancelled cruises was not communicated.3--Details of any cruises you have been on?(Booked thru cruisemiles).

Chelmsford, England, United Kingdom #821104

CID Reactive Chelmsford

I would maybe add for those who had paid flight and hotels if communication and time before cancelled cruises was not communicated. 3--Details of any cruises you have been on?(Booked thru cruisemiles). I would think that after this if concrete proof is needed as charges are being contemplated we will probably need to send all proof.

Chelmsford, England, United Kingdom #819453

TRUTH WILL PREVAIL.LET'S MAKE SURE OF THAT AND FORWARD YOUR COMPLAINTS AND PROOF TO

TOMRULES99
Newfoundland, New Jersey, United States #818712

I HAVE ALSO BEEN TRYING TO USE MY CRUISE VOUCHERS/ CRUISEMILES SINCE 2011.I WAS FINALLY ABLE TO "SUCCESSFULLY BOOK A CRUISE" MAY 2013 FOR AUGUST 31 2014.

THIS MONTH WHEN I CHECKED ON LINE, I SAW THAT MY CRUISE WAS DELETED WITHOUT REPLACEMENT. I WAS GIVEN MORE CRUISEMILES, BUT SO HAVE MANY OTHERS APPARENTLY. I AM NOW CONVINCED THAT I WILL NEVER SEE A CRUISE.

I WOULD LIKE TO JOIN ANY AND ALL FRAUD ACTIONS AGAINST THIS COMPANY.MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS cameljoe@optonline.net

to TOMRULES99 Chelmsford, England, United Kingdom #818760

Hi,Tomrules99,below is an email to martin Amundsen,he is in charge of the fraud investigation in Essex uk.it doesn't matter where your from you can email him and he will send you an email with all the info he wants and put in a legal format.the more people file,better chances he will be stopped and arrested.Sadly your story is very common...good luck....

Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada #818113

NowTellMeWhatReallyHappened
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States #817907

Such an obvious scam. Whatever you do do not give this person your personal information or your bank information!

NotSailingKev
Cairns, Queensland, Australia #811959

Has anyone received any feedback from Martin Amundsen?

First emailed a Stuart Mitchell at Essex Police back

in September 2013. Looks like the case has swapped desks

at least 3 times.

anonymous

what gets me though is these cheap cruises he has on offers will be cancelled like the other hundreds end of last year, beginning of this year..I cannot for the life of me understand why the people on the CM site are so gullible :? :? :? :? :?

to anonymous #807065

Well you have the "lord lester guarantee".These are the good cruise.He can't cancel these one's...lol...Many hundreds cancelled last year that he had us buy without him buying them?Do you think these are reserved,i bet you no way.Call the cruiseline and ask for a group under every cruisemiles aliases and there's no booking.He's booking us something that's not his to book thus making this charade illegal.A TA can't just take your money for a specific cruise without having it at least reserved,but RL will tell you he can,but he can't,i asked the cruiseline this specific question so the miles we bought was just to go around basic rules,that's it and of course he can give miles away like egg nog at Christmas,this is his currency and has no value(his terms and conditions). :roll

For people being gullible I really think people are cought just hoping to recoup something but RL plays with that.He likes his members beging and bowing as he's thy lord you know. :x