Update 21st July 2014

Sorry for the delay with this update, Just when we thought no further options for rescue existed a new idea was found which led to a large meeting with several companies at what was deaths door for CM we are now looking at a new rescue option which would not only be solid but has people excited.

All site operations continue to be suspended with no further cruises operating currently after those ticketed upto July.

If we get agreement on this a full announcement will follow as soon possible.

Our aim is to make sure members do get something and thus I have left no avenues unturned working to get some way forward agreed.

Comments

could somebody please update us who is in charge of the investigation?i have no idea because the last I thougt it was detective amundson.i would like to file with the latest person in charge.

Dear Member,

We thank you for all support during recent problems,

As per recent update cruisemiles has suspended operations.

The cancellations and subsequent bad PR regarding cruisemiles made new investors feel that using this brand would not be feasible as recovery confidence would not occur.

But as the software and concept were sound the only possibility to go forward could be a re-branding under new ownership. In return for this and as a good will gesture from the potential new investor We have in principle plans which will allow transfer of unused miles onto a new site which will have allow members to bid late space travel including hotel rooms, time share apartments weeks and cancelled or late cabins.

The site would have only regulated and insured providers/operators thus safeguarding all bookings. If finalized I will remain as long as needed in an unpaid consultancy position to ensure the migration run smoothly.

Further updates will be posted as soon as possible. In the meantime it would help if those active members paid or unpaid register for updates/interest in transfer using the link below.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1K7oFg0DhI8Jcn_UkxK7MAEZa7lqTNDXubPEAyzkcTJE/viewform?usp=send_form NOW WE CAN TRANFER OUR MILES TO ANOTHER GALAXY WHERE THE POTENTIAL NAMELESS OWNER WITH NO PHONE WILL HELP US GET HOTELS.ON A POSITIVE NOTE THE MODEL IS SOUND EVEN THOW 1000 CRUISES WERE CANCELLED WITHOUT ANY REFUND AND THE SOFTWARE IS SOUND EVEN THOW IT IS CLOSED DOWN BECAUSE IT WAS HACKED. ME THINKS RICHARD IS GETTING NERVOUS ABOUT WHAT IS APPROACHING.

FOR THOSE WHO HAVEN'T FILED WITH THE ESSEX POLICE...

Please contact them as soon as possible giving as much detail as you can about how much money you have invested, what cruises you booked and subsequently had cancelled etc.etc.: They will then forward you a Police Witness Statement and issue you a report number.

Contact:------ leanne.smith@essex.pnn.police.uk-------

This is a genuine email address for the Detective investigation Mr.

Lester's Ponzi Travel Scheme. Currently Cruisemiles is being investigated by AucitonFraud, U.K., the Essex Police, The U.K. Taxation Authority. to name just a few.

There have also been reports made to BBC 1 watchdog programme and other Consumer Affairs media driven programmes globally. I urge you to file a complaint and do it as soon as possible.

Also post your story on the tread cruisemiles-cancelled cruise list-submit your story here on pc.Make sure to add real info,like your partial name,city and your details and $ lost.

Just a question..how safe are all our personal details that were given to CMs…especially our credit card details…hopefully he can't sell them or give them out to anyone

to anonymous #844980

after all the horror stories of Richard using many credit cards to book other peoples cruises entirely, I would have cancelled my credit card long ago and would do it now if not done as he can't be trusted,that is a given.if you don't book paid cruises you will have no problem using a credit card as your own.

FANTASTIC! Hope at last!

A new idea and a rescue operation.

As Yvonne says, Richard is a great guy and he's doing all he can to help us get our cruises. We must be patient and wait for the new announcement which should come any day. It's such a shame that the site remains suspended, and all future cruises are currently cancelled.

But we have hope.....

Oh yes, we have hope...that the next announcement will be about his arrest.

Incidentally I do have hope that the police will get the man. I know this will take a long time so don't lose patience.

I think there are so many victims that they are inundated, and each needs investigating. So let's wait and see.....

Meanwhile Richard the best thing you can do is shut up because no-one, absolutely no-one believes a word you say.

to Sandrajoy126 #844780

100% in agreement Sandra.sadly there's about 2% that don't care if Richard lies,cheats and steals, they want to cruise and nobody wants to be a victim,so they want lord Richie to continue this scam.those few are no better than Richard.

i hate dishonest people and I hope they get included in the investigation.we don't need people that say i'll help you just give me more money,or a cruise,i won't tell anybody lord lester and we don't need anybody that will associate with Richie doing business with him because they will have the same values.

to Sandrajoy126 #844838

Yvonne is delusional if she still believes in the liar at this point. How the HEL$$ long does she expect anyone to wait anymore?

He already said the cruises are cancelled WTF more does she need to hear?

Perhaps she is researching the vast armada of new companies ready to "rescue" cruisemiles.. LOL

to Anonymous #845722

Yvonne's paycheck is over and I doubt anyone will hear from her again. She can't win because she is either extremely *** or is an accessory to a crime. Her defense of Lester went beyond any rational thinking so it was for the money which implicates her.

to expensivesoapopera123 #845730

S t u p I d

UnhappyCruisemiler1
to Sandrajoy126 Los Alamos, New Mexico, United States #844862

haven't heard anything from old Puggsy lately...is she still singing the dark lord's praises??

to UnhappyCruisemiler1 #844874

I don't know but we were told that we would hear the fat lady sing when the end arrived or is it another lie?

UnhappyCruisemiler1
to Anonymous Los Alamos, New Mexico, United States #845139

she won't sing the truth because she is as delusional as RL; she will blame everything on those of us here who had the courage to call it as it was... a ponzi scheme. I suspect that she believes the nonsense about hackers and pot stirrers and ringleaders and let's not forget: SLIPPAGE :) :) :) :)

I hope she goes away also!!

Reading the Lord liars comments who are "we" he mentions and who are the "several companies" he has had meetings with. It is all bullsh%$ as how can he have had meetings when he has been on holiday since his last email July 5?

The bloody rubbish he continues to spew to everyone concerned is truly amazing.

Nothing but putting off the inevitable week after week and he does not even sign the emails. He did finally admit cruises are now cancelled in the future which anyone with any sense knew was the case months ago.

No one believes a word he says and he will face justice in the long run and hopefully it will be in an 8 X 6 jail cell.

I have put seven thousand Australian dollars into Cruisemiles and what did I receive in return? Nothing.

What do I want? One simple action, my seven thousand dollars returned.

to Doone #844530

Doone go to your bank. You may be lucky to get your money back.

Take any copy you can of your proof you paid for cruise miles, great if you paid through your credit card or pay pal. Pay Pal will do nothing but your bank will.....especially if you had booked a cruise, have the booking information, also where you had it cancelled, any emails that you have written to support etc. take them all in and they will send of to the fraud area of the bank. I too am Australian and went to the Commonwealth Bank and got all my money back, so have many others on this site.

I have said many times here to get copies of anything you can to prove you booked the cruise, they will do the rest, may take a while but worth it in the end. I was going to give up but read here others had been lucky so gave it a try.

to DA #845441

Hi DA,

All I have are emails from payments made to Captain cruiser and some others,PayPal deductions made via my bank account (not credit card). I can't log in to get my History page from Cruisemiles, to confirm cancellations.

History of payments and cancellations go back to around 2 years Totalling. over $9000. What are the chances of me getting anything back from my bank (suncorp)?

Would. Emails be sufficient information to make a claim back?

to Max #845474

Hi Max,

Give the bank as much information as you can, Emails included; it is most definitely worth a shot! Hopefully you still have your email "confirming" your cruise/s.

Present your bank statements showing payments to Captain Cruiser (whether they are PayPal, credit card, direct debit etc.etc.) and let the bank tell you how to proceed with each type of payment. (My bank had a different method of claiming money back for each type of payment). Don't take NO for an answer! Insist that they at least look at your claim as the majority of banks are now very familiar with the "Cruisemiles" ponzi scam.

Include all copies of your attempts to get your money back direct from Cruisemiles (emails, letters, "tickets" etc. In other words present everything (copies of course) and let the bank tell you what they don't need! I have found a way of getting into the Cruisemiles site (for all that's worth!!!!!) by agreeing to let them track my computer via "cookies" and playing around with the drop-down menus.

Sorry, I can't give you step by step instructions at the moment because I will only do this from my work computer and currently I am at home. (I will post again on Monday from work.) This way you should still be able to see your Cruisemile's history - unless HE sees this post and disables the site again!

In the meantime can somebody please post HIS residential address, (the UK small claims court need this information to be able to serve notice.)

to Max Holden Beach, North Carolina, United States #845844

I have found you can log in if you log out first. Just go to the site and select log out and see if you can get in to screen print your account information.

to Max #846191

Hi Max, Anonymous said it all below.....The History part of the site was the part to get, where it says "Deleted Cruise" and also copies of anything even from this site to show others have been lucky with the banks. Do not give in and keep trying, make sure whoever you speak to at the bank does something, don't take no for an answer, even if you have to go back a day later and speak to another teller..

Banks all have fraud departments and like the post below, most banks now have heard of CRUISE MILES!

Good Luck.