Update 21st July 2014
Sorry for the delay with this update, Just when we thought no further options for rescue existed a new idea was found which led to a large meeting with several companies at what was deaths door for CM we are now looking at a new rescue option which would not only be solid but has people excited.
All site operations continue to be suspended with no further cruises operating currently after those ticketed upto July.
If we get agreement on this a full announcement will follow as soon possible.
Our aim is to make sure members do get something and thus I have left no avenues unturned working to get some way forward agreed.