Update 21st July 2014

Sorry for the delay with this update, Just when we thought no further options for rescue existed a new idea was found which led to a large meeting with several companies at what was deaths door for CM we are now looking at a new rescue option which would not only be solid but has people excited.

All site operations continue to be suspended with no further cruises operating currently after those ticketed upto July.

If we get agreement on this a full announcement will follow as soon possible.

Our aim is to make sure members do get something and thus I have left no avenues unturned working to get some way forward agreed.

Had an Experience with Cruisemiles?

Comments

could somebody please update us who is in charge of the investigation?i have no idea because the last I thougt it was detective amundson.i would like to file with the latest person in charge.

Dear Member,

We thank you for all support during recent problems,

As per recent update cruisemiles has suspended operations.

The cancellations and subsequent bad PR regarding cruisemiles made new investors feel that using this brand would not be feasible as recovery confidence would not occur.

But as the software and concept were sound the only possibility to go forward could be a re-branding under new ownership.In return for this and as a good will gesture from the potential new investor We have in principle plans which will allow transfer of unused miles onto a new site which will have allow members to bid late space travel including hotel rooms, time share apartments weeks and cancelled or late cabins.

The site would have only regulated and insured providers/operators thus safeguarding all bookings. If finalized I will remain as long as needed in an unpaid consultancy position to ensure the migration run smoothly.

Further updates will be posted as soon as possible. In the meantime it would help if those active members paid or unpaid register for updates/interest in transfer using the link below.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1K7oFg0DhI8Jcn_UkxK7MAEZa7lqTNDXubPEAyzkcTJE/viewform?usp=send_form NOW WE CAN TRANFER OUR MILES TO ANOTHER GALAXY WHERE THE POTENTIAL NAMELESS OWNER WITH NO PHONE WILL HELP US GET HOTELS.ON A POSITIVE NOTE THE MODEL IS SOUND EVEN THOW 1000 CRUISES WERE CANCELLED WITHOUT ANY REFUND AND THE...

FOR THOSE WHO HAVEN'T FILED WITH THE ESSEX POLICE...

Please contact them as soon as possible giving as much detail as you can about how much money you have invested, what cruises you booked and subsequently had cancelled etc.etc.: They will then forward you a Police Witness Statement and issue you a report number.

Contact:------ leanne.smith@essex.pnn.police.uk-------

This is a genuine email address for the Detective investigation Mr.

Lester's Ponzi Travel Scheme. Currently Cruisemiles is being investigated by AucitonFraud, U.K., the Essex Police, The U.K. Taxation Authority. to name just a few.

There have also been reports made to BBC 1 watchdog programme and other Consumer Affairs media driven programmes globally. I urge you to file a complaint and do it as soon as possible.

Also post your story on the tread cruisemiles-cancelled cruise list-submit your story here on pc.Make sure to add real info,like your partial name,city and your details and $ lost.

Just a question..how safe are all our personal details that were given to CMs…especially our credit card details…hopefully he can't sell them or give them out to anyone

to anonymous #844980

after all the horror stories of Richard using many credit cards to book other peoples cruises entirely, I would have cancelled my credit card long ago and would do it now if not done as he can't be trusted,that is a given.if you don't book paid cruises you will have no problem using a credit card as your own.

FANTASTIC!Hope at last!

A new idea and a rescue operation.

As Yvonne says, Richard is a great guy and he's doing all he can to help us get our cruises. We must be patient and wait for the new announcement which should come any day. It's such a shame that the site remains suspended, and all future cruises are currently cancelled.

But we have hope.....

Oh yes, we have hope...that the next announcement will be about his arrest.

Incidentally I do have hope that the police will get the man. I know this will take a long time so don't lose patience.

I think there are so many victims that they are inundated, and each needs investigating.So let's wait and see.....

Meanwhile Richard the best thing you can do is shut up because no-one, absolutely no-one believes a word you say.

to Sandrajoy126 #844780

100% in agreement Sandra.sadly there's about 2% that don't care if Richard lies,cheats and steals, they want to cruise and nobody wants to be a victim,so they want lord Richie to continue this scam.those few are no better than Richard.

i hate dishonest people and I hope they get included in the investigation.we don't need people that say i'll help you just give me more money,or a cruise,i won't tell anybody lord lester and we don't need anybody that will associate with Richie doing business with him because they will have the same values.

to Sandrajoy126 #844838

Yvonne is delusional if she still believes in the liar at this point.How the HEL$$ long does she expect anyone to wait anymore?

He already said the cruises are cancelled WTF more does she need to hear?

Perhaps she is researching the vast armada of new companies ready to "rescue" cruisemiles..LOL

to Anonymous #845722

Yvonne's paycheck is over and I doubt anyone will hear from her again. She can't win because she is either extremely *** or is an accessory to a crime. Her defense of Lester went beyond any rational thinking so it was for the money which implicates her.

to expensivesoapopera123 #845730