Unbelievable ! Ron is advising cross cm who like the rest of us , haven't had a replacement cruise or our money back , to look in previous offers " to see what you may of missed"

Lo. & behold nearly all the cancelled cruises are there!

These people are truly horrible human beings - do not invest 1cent in their scam.

It's beyond belief that Richard Lester and his stinking agents . All of whom have made a profit haven't been arrested yet!

Guys there will be people who say don't be horrible etc . Iam only speaking the truth . I paid good money for miles which were traded on Cruisemiles for a specific cruise on a specific date in a specific class of stateroom. I would not of purchased the miles for any other reason . Our cruise was cancelled without notice - worthless miles put back into account and that was it ! The ship sailed . I would like my £ 2k back . I don't want the vague promise of an iffy cruise some 2 years ahead . I'd waited 18 months for the cancelled cruise. To say I'm depressed, distraught and angry is an understatement .

Had an Experience with Cruisemiles?

Comments

UnhappyCruisemiler1
Los Alamos, New Mexico, United States #769928

well folks, I've been "permanently banned" from the CM forum...which is laughable because I never posted anything there, just logged-in to see the fine fictional pieces that were occasionally posted. so keep me updated here please; I really want to know when the dark lord is arrested :roll :roll

to UnhappyCruisemiler1 Sydney, New South Wales, Australia #769991

Unhappy Cruisemiller1, Yes I too have been banned from the CM Forum, have been for a while, as soon as they realised I was after my money, they cut me off reading the forum, yet they are still holding on to my money.Not that I ever posted anything but wanted to keep track of what is going on.

Or are they banning members now if they have not paid their $49?

who knows with that company.

So like UnhappyCruiseiler1 I also would like to be updated on the goings on with this company.

to DA #770035

Yup - that's why Ron and Yvonne keep coming on here and pushing all the "anonymous" folk to out themselves.So they know who to ban!

Shameful.

What have you missed? More excuses and delays. This time it's Richard's terrifying and horrible car accident (he's fine by the way).

More blaming the CMers who dare to ask when some promised task will be done - "Have some respect, Richard was just in a terrible car accident - he'll get to your issue when he gets to it!" Followed, of course, by apologies and well wishes for Richard.Cringeworthy.

to Anonymous #770179

Just had a look at the forum and after almost 24hrs now there have been 160 views about RL's awful awful car crash and not one reply or well wisher…now doesn't that tell us something…people are fed up and sick to death with his sad sad stories..give us a break Lester, stop with your lies, you are not fooling anyone anymore fat boy :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll

to Anonymous San Francisco, California, United States #770229

have you seen the TEST yesterday,you know the crash he had.put it on and test the waters to see if anybody believes his sob stories.nobody,not one post of compassion,so after almost 170 views he comes last night to say hes black and blue but ok and then this morning poof,gone also noticed the tread about the april 20th tread of SOME insides will cruise has vanished but they are TRANSPARENT.they are playing us for fools and it's not working.i cannot believe the low standards of morals displayed on the site by the one's who moderate the cm site.they don't do and know anything,they don't expect there boss to divulge any details of who is sailing and how many cancellations have gone on but we cannot question anything as we will be banned but they are TRANSPARENT,and now they are banning anybody that does not agree with them but no refund thow.seen a lot of nice posts from anon.here on pc,please post it on other sites.very informative and 100% correct.can't wait to see the pics of his car crash as I guess seing people waving from the lido deck is impossible,so it has become a site where we get the details of Rich. life :? .

now all have been ticketed thru march.ok,so I look at the departure lounge and that makes what a full 4 bookings..hahahaaaa! :x

to UnhappyCruisemiler1 #769995

Well as I see it RICHIE RICH answered everything we need to know before his car crash this morning....not! 300 people cruised since I guess the new cruises,so that's in the last 6 months and 2000 last year,wow.How many didn't thow,3000 or more? To tell us that he is transparent well hello,transparent as tar paper I would say.And the 2 stoogers that are now defending full double back time now,letting a few posts in but then telling they will not post as enough have not sailed and only the boss,mr admin.knows that,the one's who have.they are only there for well..ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh,i don't know except to keep the façade going.mr boss man,could you give the screen names of those that are cruising,you know as you have 0% credibility maybe it will give you a boost to 2%.Smoke and mirrors,well as trev. posted at least can be fun to watch with a magician,this is pathetic.But wait,he's ticketed all thru march,so there must be at least 4 couples cruising in the next 3 months?

also now most miles sellers have a minimum bid.most are not sold,i guess they were getting tired of bidding by themselves with fake bidders.charade galore. ,)

Unhappy have you tried with another account,some have more than one.If you are banned from the site are we able to ask for our money back? I would like to be banned if so! :roll

Forum was on lockdown...

we all thought we were going to paradise on beautiful cruiseships and islands and we now know we all had a one way ticket to ***..sad... :( :roll

to Anonymous Adelaide, South Australia, Australia #773478

Hello - I am one of those people who have 'lost' cruises during 2013.When I wrote on Forum, my views were not printed.

I eventually bombarded the Dark Lord's restaurant website and finally got a reply email. Quite honestly, I thought Cruisemiles was a fabulous idea when I joined in 2009. We had our first cruise to Tassie in January, 2011 and did 3 back to back cruises - Alaska, Vancouver to Hawaii, Hawaii to Sydney in September, 2012. Thank God for small mercies.

I also did a 3 night cruise Sydney - Melbourne with friends in February, 2013. So.. according to Richard... I am one of the people who should be grateful that they got a cruise at all.

Well, I have to tell you, I don't feel grateful as I am holding $7K in vouchers, and lost over $1K in fares/accommodation from the cancelled NZ cruise. By paying the 'membership' I have managed to secure?? a Tassie cruise 2/1/15 out of Sydney, but if it actually happens I will be very surprised.

PS Friends that I recommended CM to, lost 4 cruises between them.:o(

to gladys #773539

Yes,RL will make you think you should be grateful and kiss his feet.But even with your savings like many that have cruised they are holding millions of worthless miles that costs thousands,so doing the math you have paid full price for all your previous cruise if your lucky as most are now in the negative by thousands.If we would have known all would have quit while we were ahead,now everybody except the favorites are getting cruises..

to UnhappyCruisemiler1 Southport, England, United Kingdom #770285

You've not missed much, apart from the accident! I won't comment on that.....but there IS an issue that illustrates Richard's deceitful tactics that needs shouting loud and clear.

Richard is NOT booking the cruises he pretends he is.

On another thread here I explained that I took a thread AT RANDOM off the cm forum: NCL Epic April. Several people on Dec 13th asked where their tickets were; Ron of course said only Richard knew. At last, on Jan 6th, Admin posts "Everyone we got a cabin for has been emailed". So all 5 people got tickets, right? WRONG. Two of those people immediately posted they did NOT get tickets, and neither did another member. He daren't not give a ticket to Lukani as she got the cruise as the lucky winner of Trevor's generous giveaway. That leaves one I have not yet traced.

He then posted that no company could be as honest an open as cm! By the way, you can't read this thread any more as it's been taken down! He must have realised how laughable this was!

So Richard, honest and open? Everyone got tickets? NO! DEVIOUS, DISHONEST, FRAUDULENT are better words to describe you. PLEASE cm members, open your eyes - he only pretends he is being benevolent in giving you the cruises you have paid for, and tickets are being issued to "everyone".

Of course Yvonne, Ron and the other disciples will bleat on about how hard he's trying and we should move on, but put away the rose-tinted specs and read between the lines. It's...

Let's get him stopped - contact me at cancelledbycruisemiles@ gmail.com and let's join together to expose the truth about this man.

You know anonymous I don't even want the money back that was stolen from me..I just want to see RL in jail and the present existing agents to be arrested for aiding and abeting ..it would be worth losing the money over..I have no respect for them as human beings, they are the *** of the earth..please people get in touch with essex police and/or Slater&Gordon solicitors..they are both handling the case..it won't be long now before they get their just desserts.