It is time, I have been trashed enough and now being threatened to be sued by the Lord Lester if I speak? OMG he has gone off the deep end and I never thought it would come to this but I was warned it might .
Fire away with your general questions but I will say in advance I NEVER had any access to CM funds, Cm finances, balance sheets or ANY access to anything relating where CM $$ went so do not ask about that as I have no info.
This is about setting the record straight with general inquiries about dues, bookings etc. NOT a trash Lester/CM session as he did to me. I truly hope many more get their cruises as anything short of this would end up being a complete waste of time for myself and all involved with CM. I would rather post in the forum but obviously that would never be allowed. I will not get into name calling or anything ugly here nor post specific CM usernames. Keep it civil and if I can answer it accurately I will.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Travel Agencies
You May Also Like
- "We booked a stay at the Sandos Playacar with BookVIP and everything was exactly as advertised. I was a little wary due to some negative reviews that I had read..."
- "This was well worth it. The trip was awesome and we lived like a king for a week!..."
- "The morally bankrupt *** man who supposedly has no $$, credit maxed out and no $$ for cruises continues to live a life loaded with luxury. Driving around in..."
- "I was in place to shoot with Hasan I text him to confirm timing and if we could make the shoot happen. I was told it will be a 900$..."
- "Dresses are knock offs poor quality and stitching was already coming undone and dress was see through. Paid $33.60 for a dress wanted to return for a refund said they..."
- "I've had two times where I was suppose to have won x2 items through this suppose to be game/survey, which I only was connected to this site through PCH. I..."
- "Purchased a HP DC7900 tower from Joy (thru Walmart) two months ago. It arrived a day early and worked perfectly. Even though Windows Update was broken, that was the fault..."
- "Good day, We bought a Westinghouse TV ($238) from Wal-Mart in Brossard, Quebec, Canada on the 16th of July 2016, less than a month and half later it wouldn’t work,..."
- "I bought a Victoria Secret blanket from a girl named ac96 and She tried to make a lie up and won't refund my money, I want every fine back on..."