Cruisemiles - Hotelbnb

Facilities and Services
Number of Destinations
Quality of Accommodation
Quality of Food

Any ideas if this is legit the cruisemiles website has been changed to this for last 6 months understand this very good

Resolved: Cruisemiles - Uploads for Clarification

Resolved

Now allegations of fraudulent action by Mr Lester have been proved false, I have been asked to release from file information relating to the accountant of Cruisemiles who was sentenced to 9 years imprisonment for defrauding clients and Friends. I hoped it would have been possible to release this documentation earlier especially when other information about this was added to the site by a 3rd party but doing so could have been subjudicial during any trial or if charges against any others were later bought.

. I also submit from companies house records Mr Georgiou changed the company address of Cruise Direct UK ltd to his own office so that any correspondence was received by himself. Similarly under advice prior to this Mr Lester has not been able to publicly defend his position.

I hope he now receives support after going through years of subjective *** by fellow victims and acquaintances. Signature File.jpg

Comments

This is bULLshxxt...this is richard howard lester trying to play the victim instead of the *** man he is..i have proof and sent it directly to Leanne Smith,police that shows that richard lester was the one doing the buying of cruises and had used my credit card to pay for a cruise for another cruisemiles person that was cruising and they went while my cruise was cancelled even thow I had paid money from my credit card..Richard howard lester and his personal account sent me a partial refund so I don't know how this other fellaw is associated or not..because let's be clear..cruisemiles and cruisevouchers were mailbox addresses posing as legit businesses..He's a ***..period!

cruisemiless

This story appears right out of fraudster Richard Lesters trail of deceit.

The link doesnt work, Google doesnt produce any narrative of its validity & whose to say he was the dark lords accountant, moreover what difference when Lesters had the money.

This maybe the mother of all miscarriages of justice, because most people will be of the opinion it should be Lester himself in the big house!

to cruisemiless #1358669

The link worked when it was first posted on site on the other thread.

I Have emailed Met information and they confirmed the report it comes off their website after 12 months automatically suggest you do the same if in doubt.

to Tony #1365591

Hi Richard..the internet search doesn't work and it doesn't exist!!..maybe you can ask Melissa your imaginary assistant?

Cruisemiles - Investigation Continues

Asheville, North Carolina 5 comments

As per the latest email from the UK investigators a few weeks ago, The Crown prosecution team has asked for more information to determine if charges will be brought against Lord Richard L.

We shall see what happens if anything at all. It seems to me they are finally looking into this more closely and perhaps the good Lord will finally have to atone for his misdoings and the fleecing of 10s of thousands of dollars from his customers.

Hopefully this will not take another year or more as everyone has waited long enough.

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Cruisemiles. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Cruisemiles.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cruises and Ships category for more informed decision or compare Cruisemiles to other companies on our site.

Comments

Oh, how I miss Cruisemiles...or actually Cruise Voucher as it was originally called. It was such a wonderful way to travel for the first few years. We went on 6 excellent cruises, none of which cost more than $700 (that was for TWO of us, taxes and port charges included!!).

Bliss.

*** you for your insatiable greed, Richard!!

Rosebery, New South Wales, Australia #1269529

we can only hope he gets what he deserves

Duncan, British Columbia, Canada #1267439

It is a crappy feeling to be ripped off by a ***** ball like Richard. I also lost $3000+ to this crook.

Has anybody heard anymore recently about him going to jail or us getting our money back? Rumor has it he has a restaurant in Ontario.

Maybe he needs to pay us back working there. Or sell it and pay us back.

#1202354

Oh yes we can hope..Prince Richie on facebook really needs handcuffs and a nice warm cellmate for his comfort as nothing but the best for our prince would be a disaster.

Crows Nest, New South Wales, Australia #1199453

yes I received that email, but I will believe ti when I see it.

View more comments

Cruisemiles - I was ROBBED BY THESE CROOKS!

Newnan, Georgia 0 comments

I am out thousands to these crooks that stole my money.They cancelled cruises my children made with miles I bought and gave them to cruise with. They cancelled my cruise the week of my cruise after all plans had been made to go on our cruise. I just wish I had my money back in my pocket and not theirs. I hope JUSTICE IS SERVED ! My Children have both been serving in the military and it was not the easiest to get them a chance to go anywhere.One of the times my son went to book he was told to do it NOW in order to get the booking,I even bought him extra miles to allow him this trip only to be screwed out of all offers! These guys need to pay back what was stolen and do some time for what they have robbed from those who worked hard for their money. I hate that they were able to cause so much heartache to my children and grandchild.I had sent several others to their site to check them out as well.I am so glad none of them were taken like I have been! AGAIN ...JUST REFUND WHAT YOU STOLE!!!

This person wrote the review because of not as described of a product or service from Cruisemiles. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $4500 and wants Cruisemiles to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was theft. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Cruisemiles for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Cruisemiles - No surprise, looks like he's gonna walk...UPDATE 2/23/2016

Los Alamos, New Mexico 5 comments

just received this:Hello Everyone,The investigation was completed as far as I could get it and was sent to the Crown Prosecution Service at the beginning of November for them to make a charging decision or authorise any further specialist work.I requested an update from them 4 weeks ago but to this date have not received one. As soon as I get one I will update you all with their decision.Kind regardsLeannePC 112 Leanne SMITHColchester Proactive CIDInternal ext: 430010 Direct Dial: 101 ext 430010Email: leanne.smith@essex.pnn.police.ukWebsite: www.essex.police.ukColchester Police Station, 10 Southway, Colchester, Essex, CO3 3BU ENGLAND

well folks, we gave it our best shot. Perhaps he does have a massive IQ, and perhaps he will be bold enough to try another scam sometime in the future. I may have lost any confidence I had in the justice system, but I still believe in karma and I believe the dark lord will get what's coming to him eventually.

I hope you are all well and have recovered from the massive injustice perpetrated on us. Peace be with you all....

Comments

I paid over $5000.00 Australian to this bunch. I had 2 cruises confirmed only to have both cancelled for one reason or another.

The cruise miles were refunded to my account but the "company" ceased trading before any further cruises could be purchased. I hope he gets his just deserts.

I got the same email on 24th feb and no where in it does it say they will not be charging him as far as I know they are still looking into it...where do you get that from?

to Anonymous #1118917

over 2 years to complete an investigation and 4 months later still no charging decision? maybe we are just reading between the lines, but I would be shocked if RL is charged.

to Anonymous #1119263

to all those who had this email...please reply so Leanne can know we want him charged as we all know if he isn't he'll be back on the same track tomorrow.And ask her to forward it to the prosecutor's office.

The justice system over there is a horrific failure.

Cruisemiles Rewards Programme Review from Channelview, Texas

Channelview, Texas 1 comment
Facilities and Services
Number of Destinations

I had an account with cruise miles and everytime i booked a cruise it would be cancelled for one reason or another. I spent my money and had a *** load of points I could not use.

Then they had the nerve to want people to pay an annual fee to use their points already in their account. REALLY!!!! Our cruises were already being cancelled, why would I give him more money to steal. I finally had enough.

I sent an e-mail to the cyber FBI.

Hopefully they can catch this guy, put his butt in jail and maybe we can recoup our money back. God willing.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Cruisemiles. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

#1022046

Hi Mate.

We are from Australia and have had the same trouble as you. Yes we have all been duped by a nasty crook and we too hope that he gets jailed one day but this does not look likely we don't think so anyway as it has been a couple of years now since the website closed down.

Just letting you know that you are not alone and there are many of us worldwide and Take Care

Stevea

Cruisemiles - Where is Richard

Lystrup, Midtjylland 0 comments

I still have many cruisemiles left. Where is the tief?

What happened to him, the person WHO has done so much problems for people?

When will justes happen?

What about the investigation?

When will he pay people back?

How to sue him?

I paid more for my cruisemiles compared to what I got-

I had one real good cruise, the first one. But aftyer that, I got only problems wit him and his Company. So I look foreward to the end of this story. People like hime shall NOT MAKE BUISNES WITH PEOPLE.

I regrat asdvising this Company to others.

This person wrote the review other product from Cruisemiles. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Cruisemiles to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Cruisemiles - Purchase over $3,000US miles that are apparently worthless

Vacaville, California 2 comments

I won a number of auctions for miles (the currency used to pay for a cruise). Now it seems that the money I spent is gone and I have not received anything in return.

My memory is that the legal address for cruisemiles was in Reno, Nevada in the United States. Has anyone investigated in Reno? The communication with management of the site was very poor and often my emails were ignored. I had one cruise cancelled and when I went to the site a few months later, there was tremendous inflation in the amount of miles required to purchase a cruise.

I am very disappointed and upset that I trusted an organization that apparently did not deserve such trust. I deserve a refund.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of cruise booking. Cruisemiles needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned cruise booking in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Cruisemiles.

Comments

Yes we all do. We lost over $5000 with repeated cancelled cruises.

I have written to sussex police- no luck. Caused me so much stress.

Goodluck as I don't hold much hope for us!

to Anonymous #985718

Their is a investigation going on with Essex police by a PC Leanne Smith.

Cruisemiles - I want to appyl for the free 1,000 cruise miles as advertised in Daily Exprerss

Cowes, Isle Of Wight 2 comments

Unfortunately I do not have a mobile phone so the application form will not accept my name and address. my e mail address is Mrs mary jane hemmings@gmail.com.

my address is 2 Boswell Close Royston Barnsley S71 4ST I have never cruised before and I have no preference about where to go or who with.

I would be travelling solo and would appreciate it if you would send me the free cruise miles and details of the various cruises available with prices and single supplement charges. I have thought about cruising many times but have not had the courage to book as it seems to be expensive for single travelers.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with i still have to cruise. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss other product. Cruisemiles needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned other product in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Cruisemiles.

Hi Mary,

Just to say this is actually a review site not the companies own site.Also,the company advertising in the newspaper is not the same cruisemiles that so many of us on here have been defrauded by.

I have looked at the application form and a mobile number is not a required field so no reason it shouldn"t accept your details .There is a contact phone number 0845 556 7212.

I'm sure Richard will send you a few million cruise miles. You might get a picture of a cruise ship and some made up booking number as well.

I recommend going to the rare cow and meeting him in person. Tell him we all miss him and our money.

Cruisemiles - Stay away from this company, they will rip you off.

Central Coast, New South Wales 0 comments

we lost about $4000 and our friends lost $1200 because we had booked our cruise, but the tickets never arrived and we had to repurchase our cruise tickets through a reputable company, I hope this *** goes to jail for a long time. We had booked our cruise 12 months before we were to set sail from Barcelona, we come from Australia, but our tickets never arrived and we had already booked our holiday around the cruise. We tried many many times to contact the company but they would not return our emails, and there is no phone number to contact so we lost $4000 aussie dollars and our friends lost as well.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. tamisme stated that there is a room for improvement of eveything and loosing 4000 dollars. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "was defrauded by the cruise company" of cruise tickets and associated monetary loss in the amount of $4000. Cruisemiles needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned cruise tickets in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Cruisemiles.