Cruisemiles - Wheres the update to the 5th of July email from the scammer himself
Guess his working on this one in Ibiza. Deserted the sunken ship.
Update 5th July 2014 -
Further to the recent email regarding recent financial difficulties with cruisemiles and breeches by hackers in sites security we have suspended site operations.
Rescue talks with new investors continue this week and either way a full statement will follow in the next few days. Again all Tickets which have been issued upto Beginning of August are fine and valid for travel, Again whilst company is having problems please do not purchase air fare until tickets are issued.
I know words do not help anxiety recent issues have caused but can only assure I continue to try every avenue open.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Issued Tickets
- Review category
- Travel Agencies
You May Also Like
- "After booking a rental car with Dollar Rent A Car I got reeled in to Travelers Advantage with their offers of "$40 of free gas" which, during the call got..."
- "Early September I booked "Cozy apartment in the heart of Fremont" in Seattle, through Airbnb. Arrived for a late check-in, discovered the place was filthy. Because of the late hour,..."
- "The morally bankrupt *** man who supposedly has no $$, credit maxed out and no $$ for cruises continues to live a life loaded with luxury. Driving around in..."
- "I'm a member of a Mercedes owners group on Facebook. Bradley Kennedy just tried advertising a 95 Mercedes in our group (which is not for buying and selling of vehicles)..."
- "There must be someone that can help people like me STOP PEOPLE LIKE JUSTANWER!!! From helping themselves to money that does NOT belong to them THEY ARE TAKING MONEY THAT..."
- "new converse soles have fallen off after 4 or 5 weeks wear. I have 3 pairs of Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Mid shoes that the soles have come apart on. The..."
- "I went to arco store #42755 carwash twice and my car came out dirty both times. The cashier refuse to give me a refund and told me that..."
- "The Clearance rack at the Vallejo Ross NEVER has more than one dress for sale in Women's sizes 18-24. The manager fails to keep it stocked. Photo: October 22nd...."
- "Bought it. Loved it. It fit perfectly and was one of my favorite pieces. I followed care instructions precisely and it shrank dramatically. Dressbarn won't refund/credit me for it or..."